Pic Collage General Review
Pic Collage is one of many apps which allow you to take photos and turn them into cool, pretty collages. The app is easy to use and offers lots of options for customization. Overall, it’s a solid collage choice in a rather crowded market.
Pros and Cons of Pic Collage
Pic Collage has a lot of amazing features. However, you should be aware that everything comes with downsides, too, so here’s a look at both.
- Lots of frames and stickers: Your creativity won’t be limited with the many options for collage making; whether you’re interested in text, frames, or stickers, there’s plenty to do.
- Easy to use: You don’t have to be a tech expert to pick up this app quickly.
- Good editing options: There are filters, good cutting, automatic turning, and generally a lot of things to make it easier.
- Premium content: You have to purchase a lot of the sticker options and frames. That does limit your options slightly.
- Watermark: The free version of Pic Collage leaves watermarks on your photos.
- A lot of ads: Although it’s not unexpected for a free app, there are quite a lot of ads. This may be frustrating for some.
Also you can be interested in this latest photo editor app list.
App for Making Collages
If Pic Collage isn’t for you, there are other apps which perform the same function. Picstitch is a popular choice which you could try. Whichever option you choose, we hope you enjoy exploring your world and sharing your creations with friends. Happy collage making!