Pinterest App Review: Description
Pinterest is an image sharing app that allows you to create virtual pinboards and share photos with friends. It’s a simple app that’s well-executed and allows users to discover visual content and save resources quickly and easily. With a solid concept and development, Pinterest is worth the time.
Pinterest Mobile App Pros and Cons
Every rose has its thorns, so let’s look at the pros and cons of Pinterest.
- Fun, easy image organization: It’s hard not to organize your work on Pinterest, so you’re more easily able to create reference boards that you can quickly navigate.
- Solid search feature: You can search anything easily on Pinterest, from one word to multiple.
- Convenient pinning: The app works very similarly to the web browser version, so you’re unlikely to find yourself confused.
- Invitation only: If you want to join Pinterest, you have to wait for an invite or sign up for the waitlist to get in.
- Lackluster suggestions: Pinterest’s suggestion feature does its best, but it’s not too hot on more obscure stuff.
- Less customization: You can’t change the cover photo for a board, or edit much about it other than its name and content.
Feel free to see the list of the best new games for iOS here!
Pinterest Review and Alt Suggestions
Overall, Pinterest is a good app for visual discovery and social media. However, if you’re unsatisfied, we suggest Tumblr as an alternative. It allows you to share photos in a similar way, and while organizing is harder, it’s still possible. Try Pinterest if it seems like it would appeal to you, and enjoy your exploration.