Dragon Dictation Review
Dragon Dictation exists for one purpose: to turn your speech into text. It’s not perfect, but it does what it promises. Whether you’ll use this app really depends on what you need. If you are the type who can’t type quickly or doesn’t enjoy typing, you’ll find that Dragon Dictation can increase your productivity massively. On the other hand, if you’re a fast typer, you might find that your speed isn’t increased that much. It’s up to you.
Pros and Cons of Dragon Dictation
There’s a lot of great things about Dragon, and a few things to be wary of to.
- Adjusts to your voice: As you go on using it, dragon gets smarter.
- Send messages anywhere: You can send your messages via email, SMS, or whatever else you need done.
- Easy editing: If the app produces a wrong word, it also gives you lists of suggestions so you can correct it quickly.
- Not that great the beginning: It takes a little bit of time to get used to you, so be patient.
- Not so hands free: You’ll have to check, correct, and send, so hands will be required.
- iOS only: Android users are out of luck with this one.
Discover all latest games for iOS here and use only the best apps with us!
Best Dictation App
If you’re on Android, your options for other dictation apps are somewhat limited. You could try Dragon mobile assistant, or TalkType Voice keyboard. These will both help you get your text into speech quickly, although they’re not quite the same thing. Hopefully, you’ll find a text to speech app that works for you and helps you to maximize your productivity.