Educational apps are one of many new ways technology has changed the face of the classroom. Google Classroom is, likewise, one of those apps. With a school-provided account you can organize your classes, save time, and improve communication. Teachers and students alike will find helpful tools in Google Classroom to get them through their day in a more efficient manner.
Pros and Cons: Google Classroom Review
- Improves efficiency and communication: It’s easy to grade, upload, and communicate with Classroom.
- Easy setup: If you’re not tech-savvy you may be dreading your school’s entrance into the digital age, but Classroom alleviates those fears with a user-friendly interface.
- Free for schools: Unlike some expensive education apps, your school can get Classroom for free.
- You have to have a school account: Homeschoolers, alas, are doomed to be left out of this revolution: Classroom only works if your school has set up an account for you.
- No group work support: It’s difficult to complete group work with Classroom, since it lacks the ability to create groups quickly and easily.
Additionally, if you are interested, check out these top new photo editing apps!
Apps Education Suggestion
Google Classroom is a slightly unusual app. However, if you’re looking for an alternate app suggestion, you can find one in Blackboard. Blackboard requires an institution as well, so it’s any easier to use on your own. However, it offers similar and more functionality, so if you’re looking for the same services, it might be for you.