iMovie is one of the most impressive free computer-based video editors out there. Its app provides an equal degree of sophistication, allowing you to add slick, professional effects to create really great videos even if you’re not an expert. Let’s look in more detail at the features and flaws of iMovie.
iMovie Mobile App Pros and Cons
You can do a truly amazing amount in iMovie, but there are a couple of things to be aware of too.
- Incredibly full featured: It’s hard to say enough about everything you can do in iMovie. It’s one of the best video editors out there for the price, and there are so many different options. You really have to experience it for yourself.
- Great share options: It’s easy to send your iMovie to family and friends, and to share it for easy watching.
- Not free: iMovie for mobile is, alas, $4.99. It’s well worth the price, though.
- iOS only: Obviously, if you’re an Android user, you’re not going to be able to use iMovie.
- Tends to lag: The app can be buggy and slow if you catch it in the wrong mood.
The best and latest music app you can choose here!
Alt Apps and Final Judgement for iMovie
Overall, iMovie is a great app, though inherently limited in functioning by its lack of multiple platforms. Though Android has not developed its own competitor to iMovie, the WeVideo editor offers some similar functionality. Themes, filters, effects, transitions, emojis, voiceover narration, music and other such options allow you to create pretty good videos quickly and easily.