Musical.ly App Review Basics
Musical.ly has found its niche: it’s a music video creator that lets you record yourself, edit the video, and put it to music. Its main concept is lip-synched music, but there are pretty extensive options, so you don’t need to limit yourself. Musical.ly is fun, and for its niche, it does a good job.
Musical.ly Pros and Cons
Musical.ly is fun, but everything has its flaws. Here’s a quick look at both sides of the coin.
- Video filters: A unique feature of Musical.ly is its extensive filter library that changes the look of your video and your face.
- Plenty of friend and profile options: You can keep certain videos or your profile private, and you can friend people easily, making this comfortable to socialize on.
- Add your own songs: There are few limits to what you can achieve with Musical.ly – just pick your audio and go.
- Teen oriented: Not a disadvantage if you’re a teen, but if you’re older, you might feel a bit out of place in the youth crowd that populates this app.
- Time limit: Because this is a short video app, you can’t record a full video. The most you can achieve, with strung-together sequences, is 60 seconds; the limit is generally 15.
Be up to date and investigate what the best latest games for Android are here!
The Music App You Want
If you’re not satisfied with Musical.ly, you have a couple of options. For great filters on videos, try Instagram. For fun short video oriented community, Vine is what you need. Regardless, Musical.ly does a nice job of providing an enjoyable music video experience for most users.