Documents is a suite of programs for your phone that allows you to open lots of different file types and edit some of them. You can easily access, save, download, and edit many different files, saving them from email or the web. If you miss Word when on your phone, this is a good choice for a replacement.
Pros and Cons of Documents Free App
Documents Free is an incredibly handy app with lots of functions. However, there are a few negatives too. Let’s look at both sides of the coin.
- Most common file types are supported: Two common file types – .zip and .msg – are not supported. The overall file support level is good, however, with .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, .txt, .csv and others available.
- Great share options: You can share documents created with the app to many different places quickly and easily.
- No home button: To get back to the homescreen, you have to close and reopen the app.
- Limited rich text support: There’s only so much formatting you can do – you can’t create and edit spreadsheets, for instance, although you can open them.
- No Android support: This is iOS only. If you’re looking for something similar for Android, you’re going to have to look elsewhere.
Top latest games for Android will help you to relax! Let’s visit this page and pick up the best!
App for Sharing Documents
On an android and looking for something similar? Docs To Go and Polaris Office provide similar functions. You can try Google Docs, also. In today’s fast-paced world, having easy access to documents on your phone is a godsend, so we hope that you find something which works for you.