Snapchat the App
Snapchat is a rather unusual app with a very particular selling point: you can take and send pictures, but they don’t save to your profile. Instead, they’re sent to your friends, who have the option to screenshot them or not. Once they’re gone, they’re gone forever, and you won’t get them back unless you screenshot or share.
Pros and Cons of Snapchat
Snapchat is a hot and fun way of keeping up with your friends. However, everything has its downsides. Here we look at both sides of Vine.
- Fun filters: Snapchat has lots of fun, cute little filters like dog faces, flower crowns, and skulls. There’s something for everyone.
- Stories: You can send out Snapchat “stories” that string together multiple pictures for extra information. These are easy to use and can be watched simply.
- Video support: In addition to photos, videos can be shot and sent, although they can’t be saved.
- Takes lots of storage space: This app could slow down your phone and take up more space than you have, depending on what type of phone you have.
- Weak Android app: Like some other apps, Snapchat doesn’t keep its Android development as strong as its iOS development. Several noticeable features are missing, and the Android app is laggy.
If you want to know what is the best and latest app for photo editing, click here!
Final Snapchat Review Judgement
Snapchat is a fun and unusual app which can really enliven your photography experience. However, if you’re looking for an alternate, try Instagram. It’s not exactly alike, but you can send photos privately, use stories, and filter. Either way, we hope you enjoy sharing your world with your followers! Happy photographing.